I am excited to announce that my proposal for a training course presenting SoundBody Therapy Training as Continuing Education Credits to Registered Massage Therapists has bee approved by the College of Massage Therapists of BC.
My first official course will be offered at the West Coast Collage of Massage Therapy – Victoria this spring.
The course will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 10 & 11, 2018 (all day). The cost for the course will be $450 (includes GST). For more information contact Bisia Belina at email@example.com or 250.384.1133.
SoundBody Therapy is a distinctive method of massage therapy developed by Bisia Belina.
Professional Development training is available throughout the year for:
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Yoga/Pilates/Fitness Instructors
- Community Health & Wellness Workshops
By the end of this 2-day course the therapist will be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Identify and work with four diverse whole body-mapping systems.
- Work with less effort to achieve a positive result with less resistance from the patient.
- Improve assessment time.
- Re-integrate an injured part back into the whole
- Re-integrate all parts of the body into the whole.
- Identify and work therapeutically with the 3 dimensional body.
- Affect alignment, balance, weight distribution and increase breath capacity.
- Stay curious as they work and engage their patient’s ability to sense changes as they take place.
- Apply techniques for therapist self care and to teach patients for home care.
- Release holding patterns in the body using very gentle and effective techniques.
For more information about SoundBody Therapy click here.